D-BHB: Exogenous Ketones
Unit price per
Whether you are on a strict ketogenic diet, a low carb diet or no diet at all. DBHB is for you. The ketone energy is great for
- Energy- Pure Ketone energy when you need it. When you are feeling lethargic mix up a scoop and get that natural energy boast
- Pre workout – Just do it (sorry Nike). It works, you will have an amazing, high energy, workout
- Recovery – For those cheat days take DBHB the next day and get right back into Ketosis
- Starting a Keto diet or low carb diet– Have the energy to power through without suffering the keto flu (wow I made a rhythm)
- Intermittent fasting – Take DBHB during the fast to make the fast super simple
- Carb Cycling – After loading up on carbs take the next morning to get your body back to using ketones for energy
What ingredients make our D-BHB?
D-BHB: Also known as D-Beta-hydroxybutyrate, or R-BHB, is a naturally occurring molecule called a ketone body. D-BHB is the only ketone that is naturally produced by your body, making it more bioavailable. This means that it will be rapidly absorbed when taking it as a supplement compared to the other exogenous ketone supplements available.
L-Carnitine: This non-essential amino acid helps maintain overall good health by facilitating the transfer of fatty acid groups into your cells’ mitochondria for energy production.
L-Taurine: Taurine is classified as a conditionally essential amino acid. It serves various important functions in your body.
- Stevia: Stevia has zero calories, and it is 200 times sweeter than sugar in the same concentration. Recent studies have shown that stevia does not seem to impact blood glucose, insulin levels, and blood pressure.
Instructions: Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) with 8 fl oz of cold water, shake vigorously and enjoy. For optimal results,take 2 servings a day.