- 2 Chicken Breast, sliced in half
- 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs of our Sweet BBQ Spice Rub
- 2 pieces of thick-cut bacon, cut in half
- 4 pieces of Cheddar Cheese, cut in half
- Cut your 2 chicken breast in half. Place the chicken inside a medium bowl and add 2 TBS of Olive Oil, then mix.
- Next, add 2 Tbs of our Sweet BBQ Spice Rub and mix.
- Once fully mixed in, place the chicken in a baking dish an add your thick-cut bacon on top!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. When the oven is heated up and ready to go place the chicken inside and cook for 20 minutes.
- Once then the chicken is fully cooked, pull the dish out and add your cheese.
- Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Let sit for 10 minutes, then serve!
Check out other recipes we have filmed!