Yield 32 mini muffins
What you will need
- 1 bag of our Simply Keto Nutrition Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a mini muffin pan with liners and set aside. You may need to work in two batches depending on the size of your pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk a full bag of the Simply Keto Nutrition Blueberry Muffin Mix with the baking powder, baking soda and lemon zest.
- Add the sour cream, almond milk, coconut oil, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of the batter into each mini muffin liner.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes until the tops are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Substitute the unsweetened almond milk for your choice of low carb milk or use heavy cream.
Substitute the coconut oil for your favorite neutral baking oil or butter.