- 2 lb. ground beef
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 1/2 c. shredded cheddar
- 1 Tbs BBQ Sweet Spice Rub
- Chopped chives, for serving
- Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400. In a medium bowl, toss the bacon with the cheddar cheese.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Form the beef into 4 bowls over four of the inverted muffin tins. Season each burger bowl with salt and pepper and our BBQ Sweet Spice Rub. Add a small handful of beef to each muffin tin well then press up the sides to create a cup. Divide the bacon and cheese mixture evenly among the cups.
- Bake until beef is cooked through and cheese is melted about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly.
- Using an offset spatula, release hamburger bowls from muffin tins. Drizzle with ranch dressing, sprinkle with chives.