- Almond Flour
- Pork Rinds
- BBQ Sweet Spice Rub
- 2-3 Eggs
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Chicken Tenders/Cutlets
- Preheat the Oven to 425 degrees. They are even better if you use an Air Fryer. Is so, cook at 400 degrees for 8 minutes then flip and cook for 3 more minutes.
- In separate bowls pour about 1 cup of Almond Flour, 1 cup of finely chopped Pork Rinds (we just put them in a blender), and 2 eggs.
- Combine Heavy Whipping Cream into egg bowl and mix.
- Add 2 Tbs of our BBQ Sweet Spice Rub to the Pork Ribs and mix until fully combined.
- Take your Chicken Tenders and start by dipping them into the egg bowl, make sure they are fully submerged. Next, dip the Chicken Tender in the Almond Flour then back into the eggs. After, place them in the Pork Rinds bowl and make sure the chicken is fully coated.
- Place the completed Chicken Tenders on a baking sheet.
- Bake the Chicken Tenders for 8 Minutes, then flip them and bake for another 8 minutes.
- Let the Chicken Tenders cool for 10 minutes then enjoy!
- We use Maria's Ranch or Chipotle Ranch for dipping.
Don't Forget to Get Chocolate Chip Cookies for Dessert.https://simplyketonutrition.com/collections/cookie-mixes/products/new-chocolate-chip-cookie-mix-low-carb-keto-friendly