Keto Peanut Butter Cake Pops
- Simply Keto Nutrition's Original Pancake Mix
- For the Frosting
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of butter, room temperature
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 cup of powdered, sugar- free, sweetener (we use swerve)
- pinch of salt
- For Icing:
- 1 cup powdered sugar (we use powdered swerve)
- 5 tbsp of milk or cream (we prefer cream)
- 1/2 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter
- For the Cake Pop Frosting: Place the cream cheese, butter, vanilla extract, sugar free powdered sugar, and peanut butter in a large bowl and mix using an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Then place to the side.
- Turn on your Mini Cake Pop Maker and wait for it to heat up.
- Start to mix your Original Pancake Mix with water. After thoroughly mixed, let the batter sit for 30 seconds.
- Spray your mini cake pop maker with a non-stick spray and start pouring the pancake batter into each slot.
- Close the lid and cook as instructed.
- Once fully cooked, place on a plate and let them cool for 5 minutes.
- For the Cake Pop Icing: Mix powdered sugar, cream, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. This icing/glaze is to be used as the cake pop coating. If you would like it to be thicker, mix in more powdered sugar until you reach your desired consistency.
- Now you are ready to dunk! Start by dipping your cake pop into the frosting; this might require a spoon to make sure you can spread it. After you have put the frosting on, dunk it into the icing.
- Repeat this step for all of your cake pops.
- Place in refrigerator for about 10 minutes so the frosting and icing can harden. After this step, they are ready to serve. Enjoy!