Prep time | 5 minutes Cook time | 15 minutes
1/2 Cup of our Simply Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix
2-4 Tbs of water
2 pieces of bacon
2 sausage patties
- Heat griddle to low/medium heat.
- Combine the heaping 1/2 cup of the pancake mix with 1 egg & 2-4 tbs of water.
- Mix then let the batter sit for 30 seconds.
- While the batter is sitting, start cooking your bacon. You can cook your bacon in the oven at 400 degrees f., or cook it on your stovetop. **Note- cooking your bacon in the oven will free up room on your stovetop.
- Spray a nonstick spray on the griddle.
- Start cooking your sausage. We recommend cooking the bacon & sausage first since they take the longest.
- Once they are fully cooked, remove and plate. Now you are ready to cook your eggs. Cook your eggs as desired- scrambled, sunny side up, poached, just to name a few. Once fully cooked, plate them with your sausage and bacon.
- Cook pancakes for 1-3 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Repeat until all pancakes are cooked. Plate with the rest of your food.
- Top with Sugar-Free syrup and enjoy your Keto Grand Slam
Calories 862 | Fat 68g | Protein 50g |Net Carbs 4g