What you will need:
- 1 cup of our Simply Keto Nutrition Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup freshly grated carrots
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Salted butter, for frying or pan spray
- Optional Toppings: Whipped cream, toasted pecans, sugar-free maple syrup
- Preheat your skillet or griddle to medium heat, about 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk 1 cup of the Simply Keto Nutrition Pancake and Waffle Mix with the almond milk, and egg until well combined.
- Mix in the carrots, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and baking powder until well combined. Allow the batter to rest for 2-3 minutes until it begins to form small bubbles.
- Brush your skillet with a light coating of butter. Scoop about 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the skillet. Use the back of the spoon to smooth the batter into a 4-inch pancake. Cook the pancake for 1-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. It should make about 8 pancakes in total.
- Top with your choice of whipped cream, nuts, and sugar-free syrup, and enjoy!
Store the leftover pancakes in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days for the best freshness.