Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus is an easy and simple side dish that pairs perfectly with just about any dish! With only two ingredients this dish is super quick to make! Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus can be enjoyed as an appetizer for a party, side dish or dinner.
- lb. asparagus (25ish spears)
- 1.5 lbs. bacon (25ish strips)
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Wrap one asparagus spear with one piece of bacon and place on a baking sheet. Repeat the process until bacon and asparagus are gone
- Bake for 18-22 minutes (depending on how thick your bacon is)
- Take out of the oven and let them cool. Then serve!
- Serving Size: 1/25
- Calories: 44
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Protein: 3