Prep time | 5 minutes Cook time | 5 minutes Serving Size| 1
- Heat waffle maker to medium heat.
- Combine the heaping 1/2 cup of the pancake/waffle mix with 1 egg & 2-4 tbs of water and 1.5 tbs of melted Coconut Oil.
- Mix then let the batter sit for 30 seconds.
- Spray a nonstick spray on the waffle maker.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker until the surface is fully covered. Close the waffle maker and cook as instructed.
- While your waffles are cooking, start to melt the Keto Chocolates in a double boiler.
- Once the waffles are fully cooked and the chocolates are melted, drizzle the chocolates over the waffles and enjoy!
Calories 606| Fat 46g | Protein 13g |Net Carbs 12g