What you will need:
- 1 full bag of our Simply Keto Nutrition Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the glaze- optional
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix a full bag of the Simply Keto Nutrition Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix with butter, pumpkin puree, and heavy whipping cream until well combined.
- Stir in the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- If you like your muffins on the sweeter side: add an additional tablespoon of granular erythritol.
- Prepare a muffin tin with muffin cup liners and a light spritz of nonstick spray. Fill 8 muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake for 10-13 minutes or until the top starts to get golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
- For the glaze: While the muffins are baking, you can make the cream cheese glaze. Mix together the cream cheese, powdered erythritol, and vanilla extract until smooth, about 1 minute. Slowly add the heavy whipping cream until your desired consistency is reached.
Allow the muffins to cool completely before taking them out, about 20 minutes. Drizzle the glaze on top and add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top for garnish.
Store the remaining glaze in a covered bowl in the refrigerator. Store the leftover muffins in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days for best freshness.