Who knew sticking with Keto could be this delicious!
1 bag of our Simply Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
2 Tbs of water
4 Tbs of melted butter
6 scoops of Keto-friendly Vanilla Ice Cream- We use Rebel or Halo Top
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2.Combine the full bag of Simply Keto Nutrition Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix with 2 Tbsp of water and 4 Tbsp of melted butter
3. Drop the dough using a cookie scoop onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
Try to flatten the cookie dough so you have a bigger surface area for the ice cream
4. Place cookies about 1-2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 7-10 minutes or until the edges are a light golden brown.
6. Let the cookies cool before removing them from the cookie sheet.
7. Once the cookies are cooled down, add a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream to the bottom side of one of the cookies and place another cookie on top.
8. Repeat this step for the remainder of the cookies
9. Place the leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container.