What You Need
- Our Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 4 tbsp of melted butter
- Muffin Pan
- Your favorite low carb Ice Cream - We used Rebel after letting it sit for 15 minutes
How To Make
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Combine the Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix with the melted butter and water as instructed.
- Spoon cookie dough in the muffin pan and mold the dough to the sides of the pan, creating a hole in the center.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Remove from the oven and let the cookie bowls cool
- Then take a spoon to push the dough inwards and create a bowl in the cookie muffin.
- Once cooled, remove the cookie bowl from the pan and spoon your favorite ice cream in the middle of the cookie muffin.