Prep time | 10 minutes Cook time | 20 minutes
1/2 Cup of our Simply Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix
1.5 Tbsp of melted Coconut Oil
2-4 Tbs of water
3 Chicken Cutlets
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/2 Cup Pork Rinds
2 Tbs Heavy Whipping Cream
Instructions for the Chickien Tenders
Preheat the Oven to 425 degrees
In separate bowls pour about 1/2 cup of Almond Flour, 1/2 cup of finely chopped Pork Rinds (we just put them in a blender), and 2 eggs. Combine Heavy Whipping Cream into egg bowl and mix.
Take your Chicken Tenders and start by dipping them into the egg bowl, make sure they are fully submerged. Next, dip the Chicken Tender in the Almond Flour then back into the eggs.
After, place them in the Pork Rinds bowl and make sure the chicken is fully coated.
Place the completed Chicken Tenders on a baking sheet.
Bake the Chicken Tenders for 8 Minutes, then flip them and bake for another 8 minutes.
Let the Chicken Tenders cool for 5 minutes.
Instructions for the Waffle
- Heat waffle maker to medium heat.
- Combine the heaping 1/2 cup of the pancake mix with 1 egg & 2-4 tbs of water and 1.5 tbs of melted Coconut Oil.
- Mix then let the batter sit for 30 seconds.
- Spray a nonstick spray on the waffle maker.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker until the surface is fully covered.
- Close the waffle maker and cook as instructed.
- When fully cooked, remove from the waffle maker onto your plate.
Combined your waffle with your chicken tenders and top with Sugar-Free syrup
Calories 1475 | Fat 119g | Protein 148g |Net Carbs 8g
Chicken & Waffles- Keto Style
Posted by Daniellle Mosichuk on