- 1/2 Cup of our Simply Keto Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1.5 Tbsp of melted Coconut Oil
- 2-4 Tbs of water
- 1 slice of your choice of cheese
- 2 strips of bacon
- Heat waffle maker to medium heat.
- Combine the heaping 1/2 cup of the pancake/waffle mix with 1 egg & 2-4 tbs of water and 1.5 tbs of melted Coconut Oil.
- Mix then let the batter sit for 30 seconds.
- Spray a nonstick spray on the waffle maker.
- Pour the batter into the waffle maker until the surface is fully covered. Close the waffle maker and cook as instructed.
- While your waffle is cooking, start cooking your bacon. When fully cooked, remove the waffle & bacon and place it on your plate.
- Then cook your eggs as desired. Once all items are cooked, use half of your waffle as the bottom layer of your sandwich Then add your eggs, cheese, and bacon. Finish the sandwich off by placing the other half of you waffle on top.
- Add sugar-free syrup if you would like and enjoy!