- 1 Pork Loin
- 3-4 Tbs of BBQ Sweet Spice Rub
- Olive or Avocado Oil
Sweet BBQ Sauce
- 1/8 White Vinegar
- 2 Tbs of BBQ Sweet Spice Rub
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- To make Pork Loin: Rub the oil all over the Pork Loin. Place the Pork Loin in a large bowl or ziplock bag. Add spice mixture and toss to coat.
- Preheat grill to medium. When the grill is heated up and ready to go place the Pork Loin over the heat, cover and cook for 20 minutes or until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 155 degrees.
- Take off the grill. Let the Pork Loin sit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the White Vinegar, BBQ Sweet Spice Rub, and Xanthan Gum. Place inside the microwave and cook for 1 minute. Once fully warmed up, mix again and spread over the Pork Loin.
- You are ready to eat! Enjoy!