Sugar-Free Raspberry Jam
- 2 cups of Raspberries
- 1 tbsp of Chia Seeds
- 1-3 tbsp of Allulose (sweetener)
- A dash Lemon Juice
- Grab a small sauce pan and begin to heat it to a low/medium heat.
- Clean all your raspberries and then add them to the sauce pan.
- While the raspberries are heating up, begin to mash them with a fork.
- Once mashed, add the Chia Seeds, Allulose, and Lemon Juice and stir until fully combined.
- Turn the heat to simmer and stir continuously for 2 minutes
- Place in a glass container and let it sit for 10 minutes, then store in the fridge.
- Wait about 4 hours before serving
**Note that this will only last for about 4 days since there is no preservatives.