- 3 Chicken Breast, sliced in half
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Rao's Sensitive Marinara Sauce
- Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella
- Olive or Avocado Oil
- Combine the eggs and mix to form a batter.
- To make chicken: Dip each chicken breast in the egg batter
- From the egg batter, dip and coat the chicken in the almond flour. Do this for each piece of chicken.
- In a frying pan, heat up the avocado oil.
- Place the chicken breast in the frying pan and cook until the chicken has browned, then flip the chicken and repeat.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. When the oven is heated up and ready to go place the chicken inside and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take the chicken out and add 1 Tbs of Rao's Marinara on the top of each chicken breast. Then cover each chicken breast with shredded mozzarella.
- Place the chicken back in the oven and cook from another 5 minutes or until the cheese is browned.
- Take the chicken out of the oven. Let sit for 10 minutes, then serve!