Pizza is always one of the most missed items on a low carb diet. Here is or favorite recipe brought to you from our keto kitchen. It's as close as it gets to the real deal.
Ingredients for the Crust:
2 cups Cauliflower Rice
2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella
1. Combine & Mix all the ingredients for the pizza crust together.
2. Place the mixture on the parchment paper and spread till it is thin and circular.
3. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees or until the center is browned.
4. Add Rao's Marinara, Mozzarella Cheese, and your choice of pizza toppings.
5. Bake again until the cheese is melted about 10 minutes.
Enjoy! This is why we love Keto there are so many ways to enjoy all the foods we miss and we will keep sharing them with you. Healthy and happy that's our motto.
Check out other recipes we have filmed!